Saturday, March 18, 2017

...Dinner with friends...so...no movie...

...we met up with some dear friends at one of our favorite pubs...so we sat around talking and didn't get home in time to watch a movie...
...and this is what we saw as we parked the car...and daylight savings time means it was still daylight...

...always surprising to see wildlife so near to a fairly large city...
...my appetizer...was this sliced and warmed sub roll...they serve baskets of 'garlic knots'...and sometimes they make me some nice fresh vegan ones...as the dough for them is vegan...but tonight all of them were already baked with garlic butter and parmesan...so our server sweetly offered to bring me the toasted roll instead...

...I'm always so touched when people go out of their way to make something special for me...
...then of course I had a salad...with balsamic vinaigrette...
...and then pasta with marinara...and I brought a little shaker of nooch (nutritional yeast) to sprinkle on top...

...we had such a nice time...

...so tell me what you've been watching so I can pick a movie for next weekend...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. that is sweet of them to be helpful to you in restaurants!

    haha - we watched "Congo" last night. it was so bad it was almost funny...we could have chosen it for the old "b" movie night and made fun of it. i chose it because it was based on a Michael Crichton book - assuming it would be good. really, really bad. hope you pick something better! love, k

    ReplyDelete