Monday, May 01, 2017

...Over the Weekend...

...I went with Scout to his Pilot's lesson...because...
...my sweet sissie was going to be there...

...and I totally meant to take a selfie...but...like I said before...I'm really bad at selfies...mostly...obviously...just remembering to take them...

...but I did get this pretty good one of my Sissie and Scout...

...after his lesson we got Chinese takeout...
...I got veggie lo mein with added tofu...it was really good...

...what did y'all get up to over the weekend?

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. was a fun visit!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying and Food!! Always a good combination. Way to go, Scout!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at those noodles makes me hungry--mmmmmm. How wonderful you had this time with your sister! I actually got to visit with my sister this past weekend, too. And my grandparents and mom. Hooray for family time!

    ReplyDelete