Thursday, June 01, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

Breakfast - Tofu Scramble, Toast, and Vegan Sausage
Snack - Homemade Probiotic Soy Yogurt, Frozen Blueberries...do y'all call them bloobs too?
...then for lunch I just grilled a bunch (and I do mean a bunch) of veggies on the Foreman Grill...

...Mmmmm...peppers and onions...
...red peppers and mushrooms...
...and cabbage...
Lunch - Grilled Veggies...you'd be surprised how filling this was...
Another Snack - dates and nuts...
Dinner - Chili, guac, sweet potato...

...I was on my own for dinner once again...and I'd found a box of chili in our camping supplies that I wanted to use up before it went bad...it was just OK...I should have doctored it up with some more spices and fresh cilantro...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I forget what I had yesterday for lunch. Breakfast was just shreddies and fresh strawberries. Dinner was roasted chicken with sweet potato covered with petite peas in white sauce. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! wow, that all looks great. love,k

    ReplyDelete