Thursday, July 13, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

Breakfast - leftover vegan biscuit toasted with vegan cheese (GoVeggie Vegan) and a pear...and I realize that you can't see the biscuit...recipe here...
Snack - Cinnamon Toast - Coffee with vegan creamer
Lunch - Asian Noodle Soup...it's definitely not soup weather...but I love this soup year round...there isn't really a recipe...just noodles veggies...broth...and Asian spices (onion, ginger, garlic)...
...and the Man made another one of his sourdough breads...you have to keep using that starter up and then feeding it...
...so we've had lots of bread...this one is Pane Milano...which is a salt free sourdough bread...and not our favorite...we just don't like unsalted bread apparently...
Dinner - Fresh Garden Veg...and homemade bread...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. you would have liked our dinner....i used a storebought envelope of "beef & broccoli" seasoning...obviously can't do the beef, so i stir-fried broccoli, some water chestnuts and pre-baked tofu cubes". served over brown rice. was quite tasty and easy. (i added extra soy sauce, as usual). love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite recipe at the moment and I have some out of the freezer for dinner. I always have lava 'bored' beans, and chickpeas but replace the other beans with whatever I have. I do mix and match the veg but always use the fennel, it adds a very distinctive taste. https://bluezones.com/recipe/longevity-minestrone-soup/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, FAVA, not lava beans and BROAD, not bored beans! I'll blame autocorrect but I suspect some human error.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This soup looks great!
    Yesterday we had lasagna with red lentil sauce. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete