Thursday, September 28, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...a big ol' smoothie for brekkie...
Breakfast - Blackberry-nectarine-kale smoothie...it was a pretty nice combination of flavors...
...one of our 'gardeners'...brought us another bag of okra...
...and he thinks he'll have at least one more before frost...so I'm hoping to put (most of) that one up in the freezer for soups and such this winter...
...but this one...got the George Foreman Grill treatment...YUM!

Lunch - Okra...and somehow I didn't manage to take a photo of my sandwich......sorry...I'm sure you can imagine a Tofu-Lettuce-and-Tomato sandwich though...
...and then we had breakfast for dinner...always one of my favorite meals...so I fried up a vegan sausage patty with some tofu...peppered and salted with kala namak for some eggy flavor...
Dinner - Brinner (Breakfast+Dinner), vegan sausage...eggs and toast...
...and for a snack...this new to me coconut yogurt...I added some blueberries (bloobs)...not my favorite...but OK...
Snack - Coconut Yogurt and Blueberries...

...OK...go ahead and inspire me with what you ate yesterday...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. looks wonderful! as usual...

    you've already seen my adventuresome meal from yesterday.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberries and blackcurrants (they can stop glaucoma deteriorating) the porridge with walnuts.

    Tomatoes, avocado, beetroots, hummus and crisp bread

    Home made baked beans, potato wedges and hummus

    ReplyDelete