Thursday, November 09, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...I had pancakes and TVP sausage for breakfast...with a big mug of coffee...
...it's pretty chilly here now...so some soup was in order for lunch...
...I'd had these split mung beans in the cupboard since my last trip to the Asian food store...
...and not really knowing what to do with mung beans...I just added some spices...
...and while that was cooking I baked some marinated (5 spice) tofu...it was pretty good...but nothing really special...so I probably won't do that again...
...then to top this mildly flavored soup...I made a flavored oil...just with some pepper and oil...
...and drizzled that on top of the soup...you know...like they do in fancy restaurants...
...added a sprig of fresh basil...because my plant is nearing it's final days...
...and served it with a vegan biscuit for lunch...and some tea of course...
...it was pretty delicious...
...snack...pear and pecans...I prefer walnuts with pears...
...and dinner was a pretty simple affair...I got out one of those packages of Daiya Mac n Cheese...
...and had that with some delicious BBQ tofu, peas, sweet potatoes, and broccoli...and tea of course...

...we also made popcorn...but apparently I didn't take a photo of that...

What did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. After dental treatment yesterday morning everything I ate was pureed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that soup was lovely!! beautiful food, as usual!

    love,k

    ReplyDelete