Saturday, December 23, 2017

...Dinner and a Movie...

...since we did do Dinner and a Movie...(and I bet you can guess the movie too)...I thought I'd go ahead and do another post about it...
...I put some sweet and some regular potatoes in the oven to roast...

...and there in the corner is a single red onion that I found in the drawer...and wanted to do a pretty onion flower like Shaheen had done...over at Allottment 2 Kitchen...
...I made a simple coleslaw with just some shredded cabbage and some Vegan mayo...
...then I made an equally simple tartar sauce...with some pickle...that same onion...and that same mayo...
...I kept the potatoes separate for the Man and Scout as they don't like theirs mixed...like I do...haha...
...and the onion maybe got a little bit too done...but it's still pretty...
...so my dinner plate...a Gardein fishless filet some mixed sweet and regular potatoes...vegan coleslaw...a super soft roll...and the onion flower...it was all so delicious...and simple...
...and the movie was probably my favorite version of Scrooge (A Christmas Carol)...
...the 1970 musical one...

...have you been watching any Christmas films with your family?...

~Have a wonderful weekend!...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great evening with some good food and good movie. I like my potatoes mixed too. I even like to mix my onions in with them but I think it was lovely that you made an onion flower. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for Ian to arrive with Neil and Clementine, happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete