Saturday, February 17, 2018

...Dinner and a Movie...

...we had homemade pizza...I put a ton of olives on mine...

...and the movie was the kiddos pick...whenever they are with us for Movie Night...we let them choose...and they chose The Fellowship of the Ring...

...it's the first of the Lord of the Rings movies...chosen because Our Girl had never seen them...which we thought was funny...because I couldn't count the number of times Scout and his friends in North Dakota watched them...maybe it was a 'boy thing'...

...what have you been watching?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, i love some olive pizza!!! we recorded the Shannara series on Netflix to watch while we're out of TV range. we had read the books back in college.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza looks yummy. My family and I have seen all the Lord of the Rings movies. We would go every Christmas release and it was lots of fun.

    As for me, I haven't been watching much. My usual series seem to be on hiatus or they have finished the season. Today though I've got an eclectic mix of movies which I'm taping on television for watching soon: For Whom The Bell Tolls, When Harry Met Sally, Iron Man 3 and one of my favourites, Passage to India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had pizza yesterday, no olives for me, thanks. Just watching regular TV shows for now, a movie once in a while. Last one was Victoria and Abdul. Was an interesting look at the queen, not sure how historically correct but well played. MOM

    ReplyDelete