Wednesday, April 04, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...just a bunch of mending...
...I had snagged a hole in my favorite sweats...
...so I cut a small patch from some black stretchy cloth...
...and pinned it really well on the back side...
....because I'll be sewing it from the riht side...
...just zig zag stitching all around the hole onto the patch...
...then turned it back wrong side out...
...and trimmed the patch around the stitching...
...all done...a nice flat patch...
...and then one of my nut milk bags had sprung a leak...
...because the stitching at the bottom had come loose...
...just stitched that up with a straight stitch and some zig zag underneath...good as new...
...and finally I needed a new tea strainer...not as deep as this one that I made a few years ago...it still works fine...
...I just cut a circle out of an old dish towel...and stitched a seam around the edge...
...and ran that onto a frame made from an old coat hanger...

...what's in your workbasket?....

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. always refreshing to get those little chores done! love, k

    ReplyDelete